FortiGate-5000 series chassis-based security platforms offer maximum performance, reliability, and scalability for your high-speed service provider, large enterprise or telecommunications carrier networks.
Native 10-GbE support and a highly-flexible AdvancedTCA™ (ATCA)-compliant architecture enable the FortiGate-5000 series to protect complex, multi-tenant cloud-based security-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service environments. FortiGate-5000 series chassis support two, six, or fourteen FortiGate-5000 series blades, allowing you to customize and scale security for your unique environment.
FortiGate-5000 Series Chassis Features & Benefits
- Fastest chassis-based firewall in the industry with up to 480 Gbps of firewall throughput and up to 132 million concurrent sessions
- ATCA-compliant architecture delivers carrier-grade performance, reliability, availability and serviceability
- Segment networks by customer, business unit, or any other logical division for more control using up to 3,000 virtual domains (VDOMs) – ideal for virtualized infrastructure
- Active/active and active/passive high availability modes and redundant, hot-swappable power supplies provide uninterrupted service
- IPv6-ready platform with strong authentication options for secure network access and security policy compliance
- FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration provides central command with rich analytics and reporting to help managers keep on top of evolving security needs.
For more information on the FortiGate-5000 Series Chassis please contact Nouveau on 0845 055 6006. More information can be found here